Section 1: Use of Material
- This App, including the photographs that you create with it, is for your personal and non-commercial use.
- All contents of this App are a Copyright © 2017 of Mobile Mass Appeal. You may not reproduce, copy or redistribute the design, content, or layout of this App; graphics; individual elements of the App design; logos or other logos appearing on this App; or photographs without the written permission of Mobile Mass Appeal.The names of other Mobile Mass Appeal products and/or services referenced herein are trademarks of Mobile Mass Appeal. All other company, product, logo, or service names referenced in this App are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners. You may download a copy of the materials on a single computer for personal, non-commercial use. This right is contingent upon your agreement not to remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from the materials downloaded. The use of the materials downloaded with or by this App for any purpose other than the use of this App on this device is expressly prohibited.
If you would like information about obtaining permission from Mobile Mass Appeal to use any of the Material on your website or in your application, you may email your request. If you violate any of these Terms, your permission to use the Material automatically terminates, and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the material.
Section 2: Liability Disclaimer
Information and services provided by this App may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information provided by the App. Mobile Mass Appeal may make changes to this information at any time. All materials provided by this App may include inaccuracies, typographical errors, and out-of-date information; therefore, the use of this App and the materials on it is at your own risk. Mobile Mass Appeal makes no representations about the suitability of this App for any purpose.
The App and all such information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Mobile Mass Appeal and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, products and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall Mobile Mass Appeal and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this app or with the delay of or inability to use this app, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this app or otherwise arising out of the use of this app, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Mobile Mass Appeal or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
Section 3: Links to Websites
This App may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Mobile Mass Appeal. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Mobile Mass Appeal does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. The App’s inclusion of hyperlinks to such Web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access third-party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Section 4: Indemnity
Mobile Mass Appeal is concerned with protecting your privacy. The App does not collect or use any of your personal information, including your name, street address, telephone number, screen name and e-mail address unless stated explicitly and by opt-in permission only. However, the App does preserve the right to collect anonymous usage statistics and search queries which may be used to help maintain and improve the quality of the App.
Section 6: Reviews, Comments and Use of Other Interactive Areas
By submitting content to this App by electronic mail or built-in forms, postings on its website or otherwise, including any opinions, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant Mobile Mass Appeal a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub-licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that Mobile Mass Appeal may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion. You further grant Mobile Mass Appeal the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Mobile Mass Appeal’s rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary.
Section 7: General
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the United States of America (U.S.A). You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts within the U.S.A. in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this App. Use of this App is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
- If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment or agency relationship exists between you and Mobile Mass Appeal as a result of this agreement or use of this App.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Mobile Mass Appeal with respect to this App and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Mobile Mass Appeal with respect to this App. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- Mobile Mass Appeal reserves the right to change the terms, conditions and notices under which this App is offered.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Mobile Mass Appeal Earnings Disclaimer
While we at Mobile Mass Appeal make every effort to ensure that we accurately represent all the products, services, and marketing methodologies mentioned on this website (http://www.mobilemassappeal.com) and their potential for income, it should be noted that earnings and income statements made by Mobile Mass Appeal are estimates only of what we think you can possibly earn. There is no guarantee that you will earn any specified level of income and you accept the risk that the earnings and income statements differ for each individual.
As with any business, your results may vary, and will be based on your individual capacity, business experience, expertise, and level of desire. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. The testimonials and examples used by Mobile Mass Appeal are exceptional results, which do not apply to the average individual, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her background, dedication, desire and motivation.
There is no assurance that examples of past earnings can be duplicated in the future. We cannot guarantee your future results and/or success. There are some unknown risks in business and on the Internet that we cannot foresee which could reduce results you experience. We are not responsible for your actions.
The use of the information, products, or services provided by Mobile Mass Appeal should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that Mobile Mass Appeal and the advertisers and/or sponsors of this website or products provided by or in association with Mobile Mass Appeal are not liable for any success or failure of your business that is directly or indirectly related to the use of our information, products and services reviewed or advertised in this report. All information is provided on the basis that Mobile Mass Appeal cannot be held liable or responsible for any damages or loss you experience by using the Mobile Mass Appeal website or information provided therein, such as through webinars, reports, information products, or otherwise.
Source Code Disclaimer
Mobile Mass Appeal provides source codes for sale via this website. These source codes, unless otherwise stated, are licensed for the purpose of re-skinning graphics and other creative assets so as to create new mobile apps. The terms of these licenses will be laid out in the sales page.
Mobile Mass Appeal does not assume liability if Apple’s terms and conditions change and/or modify to target users that produce apps that do not meet Apple’s guidelines. Mobile Mass Appeal provides all codes in the best interest of the user and in a way that is fully within the rights of Apple’s terms, however overly aggressive behavior may have consequences to a developer who pushes the limits of Apple’s guidelines. If action is taken by Apple against said developer, Mobile Mass Appeal has no legal responsibility to refund buyer for code, developer membership fees, development costs, or any other related costs/losses.
After we have received notification of your payment, a download link will be available through your account and via email. It may take a moment due to payment processing Thank you in advance for your business and your patience!
After you purchase a Mobile Mass Appeal source code (or iOS or Android starter kit) and receive the download link, you will be ineligible for a refund. Code cannot be “returned” for a refund like a shirt or a pair of sunglasses because digital goods can easily be replicated, shared, and distributed.
Making no accommodations for fraudulent purchases, dishonest buyers, and chargebacks enables us to keep prices down.
We provide top-quality source codes and thorough documentation, and we aim to make the reskinning process as fast and as easy as possible. If you encounter an issue and need help with troubleshooting, please email email@example.com.